- Asst. Prof. Dr. Natt Leelawat, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Jing Tang, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Email: Jing.T@chula.ac.th
Keywords: Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management, Data Science, Disaster Management, Disaster Risk Reduction.
Description: We have encountered various experiences of disasters and crises in these decades, including the recent COVID-19 pandemic, monkeypox outbreak, earthquakes, floods, oil spills, storms, tsunamis, etc. Based on the research and development in data science and artificial intelligence, there are many possibilities to match them with the challenges in the area of disaster and crisis management.
- This special session is interested in (but not limited to) –
- AI for the disaster and crisis management,
- Big data for early warning systems,
- Business Continuity Management (BCM),
- Data science for disaster management,
- Damage and impact analysis,
- Infodemic & social network analysis,
- Information and Communication Technology for Disaster Risk Reduction (ICT4DRR)
- Innovation for disaster risk reduction.
- Numerical modeling and simulation, and
- Risk and vulnerability assessment.