Registration Rate (THB)
Early Bird registration is no later than
November 12, 2022 November 18, 2022.
|Category||Early-Bird Registration||Regular/ On-site|
|Regular (non-member)||8000 THB||9000 THB|
|ECTI/ IEEE/ IEICE/ SICE/ ICROS/ REV Member *||7000 THB||8000 THB|
|Student (non-member) **||6000 THB||7000 THB|
|ECTI/ IEEE/ IEICE/ SICE/ ICROS/ REV Student Member **||5000 THB||6000 THB|
|Accompanying Person / General Visitors||3500 THB||4500 THB|
* Members from ECTI, IEEE, IEICE, SICE, and ICROS are available for member registration fees.
** Students are defined as full-time students, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. The student status must be certified by the student’s institution or advisor.
A maximum of two additional pages are permitted at an extra charge (THB 1,000 per page (~ USD 27)).
- “Registration fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library if the paper is not presented at the conference.”
- Each accepted paper needs at least 1 Regular or ECTI/ IEEE/ IEICE/ SICE/ ICROS/ REV Member or ECTI/ IEEE/ IEICE/ SICE/ ICROS/ REV Student Member or student early-bird registration; otherwise the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings.
- Note: ONE author registration will cover only ONE paper.
- At least one author of each accepted paper MUST present the paper at the conference for the paper to be included in the proceedings.
- Student or Member of ECTI/ IEEE/ IEICE/ SICE/ ICROS/ REV must declare a valid student or membership status, e.g., a copy of Student or Member card or other membership evidence upon registration, where our registration will allow a file download of relevant membership evidence to the system.
- The author(s) pays the registration fee at Online Registration Payment
- Submit your final paper by following the instruction in Final Submissions